- Director of publications: M. Patrick ROBY
- Head office located at: La Greppa, Bonneval-Sur-Arc
- Registered with the Registre du Commerce & des Sociétés de CHAMBÉRY
- SIRET 350 842 431 R.C.S. CHAMBÉRY
- Represented by Mr Patrick ROBY (Manager)
- Mr DINH Ivan
- Ivan DINH - CLIC and WEB, 29 Boulevard des Alpes, Cs 90310 Meylan CEDEX, 38240 Meylan
- Telephone +33 (0) 6 87 48 87 06
- Individual society referred to as : CLIC and WEB
- Registered with the Centre des Formalités des Entreprises, URSSAF Isère
- SIRET 531 873 966 00059
- 1&1 Internet SARL
- 7, place de la Gare
- BP 70109
- 57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
Site created by:
The Webmaster for the entirety of the visible elements making up the site
The elements that appear on the present site, such as sound, images, photographs, videos, texts, animations, programmes, graphic charts, functionalities, data bases, programmes are protected by the provisions of the Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle and are the property of the sole proprietor with limited liability, (EIRL) M. Patrick ROBY.
It is forbidden to infringe upon the rights of the intellectual properties pertaining to these elements and in particular to reproduce, depict, modify, adapt, translate, extract and/or re-use a substantial quantitaive or qualitive part, outside of the necessary acts of normal and conform use.
The user of the present site (hereafter referred to the " User ") is informed that while browsing on the site http://www.la-greppa.fr/ (hereafter referred to as "Site"), data of a personal nature is collected and used by the sole proprietor with limited liability (EIRL) M. Patrick ROBY.
This use was the object of a declaration to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés in application of law number 78-17 of January 6th 1978 under the number (coming soon).
The User of the Site is informed that his information:
- Is collected in an honest and lawful manner,
- Is collected for specific, clear and legitimate purposes,
- Will not be used subsequently in a manner incompatible with these purposes,
- Is adequate, pertinent and non-excessive with regard to the purposes for which it is collected and used and for its subsequent use
- Is exact and complete,
- Remains in a format permitting identification of the persons concerned for a duration not exceeding the duration necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and used